It may be too late for reservations at Memphis’ top restaurants but don’t worry, we got you! Pro-tip from a fellow procrastinar- forgo the reservation and check out the bars at your favorite restaurants! They usually offer a full menu, happy hour specials and that special ambiance we all want on February 14th. If happy hour isn’t your dream date night, we’ve got some super fun alternative activities as well!
Here are a few last-minute alternatives (and we promise, your secret is safe with us!)
- Get your move on at the Blue Suede Ballroom with dance classes on Valentine’s Day. The studio is offering tango, salsa, and rumba classes for you and your love. Tickets are $30 per couple per class.
- Or, you can let loose safely at the Sip, Eat, Smash & Paint event at Craze Rage Room. The $50 per person ticket includes breakables, painting, chocolate covered strawberries, and champagne.
- You can also get your paint on at the Lovers & Friends Paint Night at We Paint Too. Tickets are $75 each and include dinner, a bottle of champagne, chocolates, and a DJ.
- The Memphis Botanical Garden is hosting a Whisky, Wine and Chocolates Event featuring a signature welcome cocktail, a chocolate/drink pairing, hors d’oeuvres, a fireside cocktail lounge, and live music. Tickets are $40 for members and $50 for non-members.
- Lafayette’s Music Room still has tickets available for its Valentine’s Day three-course prix fixe dinner including dinner for one, one drink, and live music. Tickets start at $65.
- Primas Bakery & Boutique is hosting a Charcuterie and Chocolate event. Each $30 ticket admits two and includes a charcuterie platter and a chocolate pastry platter to share.
- The Mid-South Skate House is hosting a Valentine’s Day Special Skate beginning at 7:15 p.m. For $25, you get admission, skate rentals, and hot chocolate for two.
Let us know if you use any of our last-minute date ideas! Share the love with us on social and remember to #BringYourSoul!