Be part of the #BringYourSoul movement on the We Are Memphis street team! We’re looking for passionate people who’d like to gain valuable experience with guerrilla and social media marketing at occasional events throughout the year.
Street teamers will be required to participate in a paid training workshop. Following onboarding, street teamers will be notified of opportunities biweekly and can work as and when they’re able. Street team members are paid hourly as they work on events at $18/hour.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Must be passionate about Memphis and able to act as a brand ambassador
- Responsible for set up, promotion and tear down of booths/tables and other onsite marketing-related assets at events
- Experience coordinating social media platforms for live capture
– Capture high-quality content to post on social media in various forms including
photos, videos, and boomerangs
- Supervise collateral marketing materials such as; flyers, posters, stickers, and t-shirts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have reliable transportation
- Experience in events, promotions and/or marketing is preferred
- Physical ability to stand for multiple hours and lift or move 40-pound objects
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends, as required
Interested applicants should send a resume and brief cover letter explaining why they’d be a great fit for the street team to Phillip Thompson, email@example.com, with the subject line We Are Memphis Street Team. Street team spots will remain open until filled, but opportunities for work will begin in March with training slated for late February or early March.