It’s time for the Big Game! Do you know the best places to go to watch. Well, we do. We’ve compiled a list of Memphis-area Super Bowl parties to take the guessing out of the game.
- The National Football League’s 54th Super Bowl game will occur on the first Sunday of February, which is customary. This year’s game is on February 2 at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami with kickoff at 6:30 p.m. EST.
- You can watch the game on your local Fox channel.
Party for a Cause
If you want to watch the game and do some good for the community, attend the AlphaMemphis Super Bowl Party. The Alpha Memphis Education Foundation will hold the party at its facility at 4122 Barton Drive, to benefit youth education.
If the Super Bowl is a Food Holiday…
Then check out our list of parties where food is the real champion:
- The High Point Pub at 477 High Point Terrace is hosting its 28th annual Super Bowl Sunday Funday.
- Watch the game at Hi-Tone at 412 Cleveland and you can win a crockpot full of meatballs – and the crockpot!
- Bell’s Catfish and Soul Food at 2846 Airways Blvd is hosting an all-you-can-eat Super Bowl Party. Tickets are $30.
- Steve A Castle House of Rhythm & Blues at 2558 Warren is hosting a Super Bowl party with free beer! Tickets are $10 before 6 p.m., $15 after 6 p.m., and $25 for VIP with wings and champagne.
- Mr. P’s Buffalo Wings at 4202 Hacks Cross is hosting a Super Bowl party. Call to reserve a tab table.
- High Cotton Brewing at 598 Monroe is hosting a Super Bowl Watch Party. The game will be shown on a six-foot screen and the brewery’s next door neighbor, Edge Alley, will be serving a full menu.
- Wild Bill’s Memphis at 1580 Vollintine will host a Super Bowl Watch Party with music by The Juke Joint All-Stars.
- Celtic Crossing at 903 Cooper will host its annual Super Bowl Party. The event will feature $10 beer buckets, $4 Slane shots, and $2 off all appetizers.
- Picasso’s at 6110 Macon is hosting a Super Bowl Party. Tickets are $5 at the door.
- The Casual Pint at 395 South Highland is hosting a Super Bowl party with tots and chips and dip on special for $5.
- The Railgarten at 2166 Central is hosting its Big Game Watch Party featuring a Bowl Buffet, $2 Bud Light drafts, and $4 Meddlesome and Memphis Made drafts.
- The Jerry Lee Lewis Cafe at 310 Beale is hosting its Jerry Lee’s Super Bowl Watch Party.
- The Coyote Ugly Saloon Memphis is hosting Football Sunday. Wear your team jersey and get discounts on food and drinks. If your team is playing and you’re wearing the jersey, you get a free Coyote shot each time they score. This is a party you don’t want to miss!
No matter where you enjoy the game, please be safe.
For more stories about Memphis events, check out our Culture page.