The startup atmosphere is booming in Memphis, TN. Along with so many new businesses comes some questions about how many will make it in the cutthroat world of business. Joining the Greater Memphis Chamber adds credibility and a wide variety of benefits for your Memphis business. We are proud to partner with the Greater Memphis Chamber to help Memphis startups reach that level of success.
The benefits of using the Greater Memphis Chamber
View this post on Instagram
Nationally, small businesses are the largest group to make up nearly every local chamber The Greater Memphis Chamber includes a network of nearly 2,000 businesses and 7,500 professionals. The chamber leadership is comprised of 40 experienced business professionals who are looking to help businesses grow and succeed in Memphis. As a not-for-profit organization, the purpose of the chamber is to lift the local economy and support businesses like yours.
- Customers are more likely to do business with a company that is connected to their local chamber (Shapiro Group, Inc.).
- Increase your visibility within the community by being listed in the newsletter and online membership directory. You could potentially be highlighted in the publications. The chamber may even promote your big events or grand openings.
- More networking opportunities and chances for leadership development are available through chamber contacts, programs and events.
- Have a voice in government decisions, joining with the chamber to oppose regulations, taxes, fees, costs, assessments and other harmful things that impede small business.
- Stay on top of the latest information about local business and community events through the chamber newsletters.
- Potentially get increased referrals from individuals or businesses calling the chamber to find local vendors, services and more. Most chamber members will recommend other chamber members.
- Members-only discounts and services in Memphis exist to benefit you and your business for being a partner of the community.
- Participate in chamber events where you can meet other entrepreneurs and business people.
- Increase your business-to-business advertising and reach potential clients through membership.
- Find access to a one-stop shop where you can address the challenges your business faces and find mentors or programs that can help provide solutions.
Small businesses need all the support and encouragement they can get as they grow. Longtime members form bonds and create connections that keep them involved in the chamber. Even if your Memphis business isn’t small or new, joining the Greater Memphis Chamber helps you connect to the community, the local economy and other businesses in the area. Being a community partner can make a big difference in whether you are a Memphis business or just a business located in Memphis.
Build your Memphis business by participating in the local scene and joining our local chamber today. We can’t wait to see what you do!
Looking for more stories on what makes Memphis great?
Follow our Instagram page below!
View this post on Instagram