Memphis Brand believes in the power of catalytic positive change that exists at the intersection of mission and marketing. Through our efforts, we are generating massive visibility, energy, and investment in our community, and we want you to join the team.
The Account Director will play a critical role in leading Memphis Brand’s client partnerships. This person must be able to work with numerous clients and across Memphis Brand’s areas of expertise to provide exceptional partnership service and coordination. This role will have a critical role within the organization, helping lead the client partnership business while also supporting Memphis Brand’s overall mission in positioning Memphis as a contemporary epicenter of originality, soul and positive change.
- Oversee the execution of each client’s scope of work, including brand strategy, research, marketing, communications, events, and more.
- Advise on the strategic development of client campaigns.
- Oversee timelines and ensure timely execution of project deliverables.
- Coordinate with Memphis Brand integrated agencies (research, digital marketing, public relations) as needed to deliver on client projects.
- Coordinate with members of each client team to ensure deliverables are complete, deadlines are met and to provide counsel and training where needed.
- Manage client’s third-party agencies, partners, vendors, etc. as appropriate.
- Review and approve client deliverables.
- Manage client and/or project budgets.
- Serve as the direct liaison to client partners and foster relationships built on reliability, performance and results.
- Lead regularly scheduled client meetings, working with team members to ensure agendas, deliverables and next steps are timely and consistent.
- Organize and run weekly internal meetings with Memphis Brand staff to review client work, assignments, and progress against stated goals and objectives.
- Participate in additional meetings with internal teams to provide strategic counsel and contribute to brainstorms/account optimization/etc.
- Support day-to-day account activity including budget management, reporting/measurement, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5 to 7 years of agency or similar experience managing client partnerships in brand, marketing, communications, or related fields.
- Demonstrate attention to detail with experience and success in managing personnel, projects and budgets.
- Excellent written, interpersonal, and presentation communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple time-sensitive and confidential projects simultaneously.
- Qualified professional references.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Team player with a passion for partnerships and collaboration.
- Highly detailed oriented with strong management skills.
- Takes initiative with a commitment to results.
- Excellent and effective communicator and consistently keeps superiors, clients and team members informed.
- Management experience with a passion for guiding others.
To apply please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected].